• 麻豆社 is using Parchment for all transcript requests. Please click the appropriate link below to access the ordering page for the school you graduated from or last attended.












    We do not keep copies of diplomas on file.  If you are interested in ordering a duplicate diploma, you may contact Josten's Inc to see about getting a reprint made.  Their phone number is 1-800-413-3857 ext 50273 and you can reach them by email at


    If you completed a GED program, we do not have access to those records.  Please contact the TASC office in Charleston, WV, and they can assist you at 304-558-6315.

    You can also access GED records at times through the website


    If you have any problems or any other questions regarding records, please contact

    Megan Eplion at 304-528-5088

    or Jane Lake at 304-528-5046